September 25, 2020
To successfully carry out the Guam Department of Education’s plan to deploy laptops to students, the Application Process is outlined in the following manner:
- Online Applications: Will be available on Friday, September 25, 2020. Please click link to access application: AIJMS_Student_Device_Application_revised_9.25.20 or refer to the attached “AIJMS Student Device Application”.
- Hard Copy Applications: Will be available on Tuesday, September 29 through Thursday, October 01, 2020. Completed applications can be submitted in the Drop Box, located at the Hard Copy Pick-Up and Drop-Off Area.
- Applications will be accepted from September 25, 2020 through October 02, 2020.
- Monday, October 05, 2020 – Initial review and prioritizing of submitted applications
- Hard Copy applications will be reviewed 48 hours after it has been received (CDC requires 48 hours for hard copies to be thoroughly aired out and sanitized)
- Approval of applications will be based on the GDOE selection responses and priority order
- All applicants will be contacted regarding the outcome of their submitted application
- Eligible applicants will be contacted and provided further guidance on device assignment
Thank you for your continued patience, support, and understanding throughout this process. Should you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay home and stay safe!AIJMS_Student_Device_Application_revised_9.25.20